Caroma's Care Support Grab Rails are designed for accessible applications need to deliver optimum access and mobility to comply with Australian standards. Now with GermGard® Antimicrobial Protection in the rubber seals, this unique technology which kills harmful bacteria not only helps prevents the spread of nasty germs it makes cleaning even easier.
- High quality materials suitable for all commercial and health care applications
- Premium stainless steel construction with antimicrobial NBR rubber seal inside the clam flange
- Antimicrobial NBR rubber seal inside the CLAM flange kills 99.9% of bacteria*
- Antimicrobial Matte Black and Brushed Nickel coating kills 99.9% of bacteria*
- *Such as E.Coli ‘Escherichia coli’ and Staph ‘Staphylococcus aureus’ (JIS Z 2801 test method)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) fitted flange seal which tightly seals to the rail wall when installed
- Manufactured to comply with relevant grab rail requirements for AS1428.1–2021 Access and Mobility
- Constructed to withstand 1100N force as per requirements
- 32mm diameter x 1.2mm type 304 stainless steel with 75mm diameter concealed CLAM flanges
- Available in a variety of lengths and angles to suit various locations in the bathroom, as well as various right and left angled options
- Includes quality SS304 fixing screws
- 20 Year Warranty guarantees product quality
|Product Type||Grab Rail SC|
|WELS STAR RATING AND FLOW RATE||Not Applicable|
Inventory & Lead Time
Kindly review your order upon its receipt. We kindly request that you notify us of any damages or issues within 48 hours of receiving your order. The process of returns is considerably smoother when we are promptly informed, but it can become more complex if we do not receive communication from you for an extended period.
For more details view our full Returns Policy.
|Check Inventory||Call us on: (03) 7006 7977 or visit https://www.gwapricelist.com.au/|
|Lead Time||Estimated Lead Time: 5-7 business days; Please allow 7-10 days for processing and preparation before shipping.|