- 14 Days upon the receipt of your order
- Not used or Scratch (Original packaging, and/or tags)
- No Damage
When we have received the return from you, we will ask you in the following process, the Buyer must handle the returning shipping cost to our warehouse address (will be provided once approved).
We offer an exchange for a stocked item of:
- equivalent value;
- lesser value (with the remaining balance to be credited to you in the form of an eGift card); or
- greater value (with the difference to be paid by you)
Please notice, that the returning process does not include large items such as shower screens; bathtubs, etc. The returning process does not include custom-made items. Remedies for defective goods are still available.
- A restocking and returns handling fees will be charged to return, 20% of the good’s value.
- If a return needed to be picked, there will be 15% of the Value Price will be charged. Suits on (Melbourne Metro Area).
- If a return needed to be picked, a quote of restocking fees will be sent to you. Suits on (Inter-State, Melbourne Region).
- Change of mind return is not compliant with the Clearance collections.
- Clearance item will not be able to return.
Return or Exchange a Damaged Item
All our items are checked for damage and missing parts prior to delivery. They are sent out in good and brand new condition. All items received should be inspected immediately. Any damages should be reported to us within 48 hours upon the receipt of your order. If you do not report to us within 48 Hours, you are deemed to have accepted that the items are not damaged. For further details in relation to a damaged item, please refer to our Warranty Terms.
Installation is acceptance of quality and therefore you may not be able to claim for any visible damages after installation.
For further details, please refer to our Warranty Terms.
No Return after Installation
If an item has been installed and /or used, we will not accept a return under the Policy except when the item is faulty or defective as part of our Warranty Terms. If you consider you eligible for a claim under our Warranty Terms, please contact us before removing the item as we may need to inspect the goods in the installed status to ascertain whether the warranty is to be actioned. For further details, please refer to our Warranty Terms.