The business name ‘Hera Bathware’ was registered and own by HOME VILLAGE PTY LTD (43 641 352 294) on 7 October 2020.
Please read these Terms carefully. Access to, and use of Hera bathware product (“Products”), Hera bathware service (“Services”), and the Hera bathware website www.herabathware.com.au (“Website”),(referred to in this Agreement as “we”, “us” or “our”). including any of its content, is conditional on your agreement to these Terms. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. By creating an account, or by using or visiting our Website, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
Requirements to Use our website
To register for an account and use this website, you must be at least 18 years old, have a current Australian residential address, and be able to sign a legally binding agreement with us.
When you successful registed to our website, you will:
- You will received our direct marketing communication to the email address you provide, and you could unsubscribe at any time.
- You might receipt of certain communications on how the use of certain functional aspects of our service or any suggestion for improving our service.
- You will received the cart reminded form our official email address, that the items are still in your cart that your leave the page during a transaction.
Condition and access of the website.
You could only access/use the website through the interfaces created by us and in accordance with these terms and any applicable law.
What you must not do –
- Disrupt or Destroy (or attempt to interfere) our sites/servers/functions that we host;
- Duplicated or Mirrored (or attempt to) the websites (“website”) without our permissions;
- Data mining, Extraction tools, Robots, etc. (or attempt to) Whats are collecting or non-humanly done are not allowed to run in our websites or
- Disrupt or Destroy (or attempt to interfere) our security-related functions.
You must keep your password secure, and do not share with your password with others. We will not response for your any unauthorized activity on your account, if you have an unauthorized login.
Information on this Website
All the information on our website about the goods are provide by third party merchants, We can not held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors by incorrect information supplied to us by third parties, except the information is required by law, (including the Australian consumer law). to avoid this happen, you could make your own esquires to determine the information are the correct products for your purpose.
Photographic, due to the variation of the cameras/visual difference or Devices. Some actual goods may different from the photos which we are presenting on our website (small extent in visual appearance), for example, the colour.
Conditions in our Service
- The site and services are provided to Customers for individual use, or internal of business use.
- We (Hera Bathware) provide online shopping service, which helps in Browsing/Purchasing or enquiring on our products. This website are not designed to offer any qualitative advice regarding the fitness for purpose. On our Tips(URL) sites you could get some idea of how the products work in some certain circumstances.
- For any reason or to provide service to anyone, we may refuse to process service or transaction at anytime. Any suspension or unwinding to any transaction after processing has commenced we will not liable for you or any third parties.
You are responsible for all orders placed on your account, including for any discrepancies or errors in your order caused by you.
The promotion of goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only.
- We sell and deliver our products in Australia wide only, you could please the order either via phone/email or in the website, or visit our showroom in the following (showroom address)
- Order via our website, please check your order carefully. It is your responsibility to check the order (including all pricing and product information)before you complete the online checkout process or before you place your telephone order. Please check the following information: product images, product specifications and product information and user manuals may vary as these can be changed at any time by suppliers and may not be updated instantly on our website.
Please read the following terms carefully,
- Please notice that change of mind returns are given at our absolute discretion. We will not make an exchange or an replace your order where you have made an error.
- In some cases, we cancel or we cant provide you with the goods, we will process the refund and contact you either via email or phone call within 1-3 business days.
- We reserve the right to notify you that, due to some reasons beyond our control, the goods you ordered have become unavailable. If we are unable to fulfilled your order, you may (depending on your choice) get a full refund or store credit.
Change of Mind Returns
Please notice that change of mind returns or errors your made in your order, we will not offer exchange or refund goods. We might, at our sole discretion, might allow a return for a store credit or exchange product on a case by case basis, and they will provide when meet the flowing requirements:
- Ordered within 28 days.
- Not used or Scratch (Original packaging, and/or tags)
- No Damage
When we have received the return from you, we will ask you in the following process, Buyer must handle the returning shipping cost to our warehouse address (will be provide once approved).
- Offer and exchange of products for you;
- Offer and Credit to you.
Please notice, the returning process does not included the large item such as shower screens; bathtubs etc. The returning process does not included the custom make items. Remedies for defective goods are still available.
A restocking and returns handling fees will be charge to return, in the maximum of 20%.
If return needed to be pick, there will be 15% of the Value Price will be charged. Suits on (Melbourne Metro Area).
If return needed to be pick, a quote of restocking fees will sent to you. Suits on (Inter-State, Melbourne Region).
Conditions in our Delivery
- Once you have successfully place an order to us, You could track our Delivering process on our website at anytime on your account page.
- When you finished registry with us on our website, the shipping cost will be asthmatically calculated on your check out page. Due to the difference of the courier business, the cost of shipping where the calculators may shows error, and we will contact you if you are required to pay more shipping. Or we will happy to refund you the item if we can not cover the cost.
- The handling time is usually within 1-5 business days and your goods will be sent from our Melbourne warehouses.Leading period might different due to your locations, the lead time will also display in the Description in the calculator in your check out page. After hours / urgent delivery we will request a extra charge and the cost will be calculate by case/cases.
- We offer discount for your delivery cost in the daily update, which will be announce on our social media pages. (Instagram; Facebook; Twiter; etc.) Discount only available in one specific period, please be notice.
- We deliver to most areas in mainland australia, including the Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Gold Coast metropolitan areas via a specialized door-to-door courier service. If you found unable to obtain our quote on the shipping quote, Please talk/Email our (customer service team) for a Detail options to get your product shipped.
- We offer a Flat fee on delivering within the (Check your area at Melbourne Metropolitan) However it is important to note that someone must be available at the time of delivery to assist the driver with some over size goods.
- We will do our best to arrange delivery on the date that you may requested. If we cannot deliver on your preferred day we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Any change to the delivery date or the delivery address, please contact our (customer service team) within one business day after your order has been placed. if you cannot accept the goods on the first delivery attempt, you will be charge with an additional delivery fee. However, if we cannot deliver all of your orders at the agreed time, you will not pay additional fees.
- We may deliver the products via Different delivery methods, It will makes different upon which delivery method we use:
- Delivery by our Drivers. We will contact your one day before we Deliver to you in the specific date, and for the security purpose we will request an photo ID of your’ eg, Driver Licence of the person who has placed an order. Otherwise someone has been authorized to accept the products. (matching residential address on the ID with our system could accept the product) Please notice, we reserve the right to refuse delivery if no suitable identification provided to our driver. (Cost of of our driver – Section Deliver – No.6)
You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of this Agreement.
Price, Payment and Use of Discount/Coupon Codes
The prices of goods, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars.
All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods or a voucher being issued. If your payment is not received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold items against your order.
A discount code is only valid for a single transaction, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
Any unused portion of your Store Credit shall be credited to your account.
To the extent permitted by law, Hera Bathware reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions in relation to its Store Credit upon the provision of reasonable notice, including by notice on the MyHomeware Website.
Store credit issued in lieu of a refund will expire after 12 months from the date of issue. Unless otherwise stated in any promotional materials or elsewhere by us, store credits issued for promotional purposes, or otherwise at our discretion (including for goodwill purposes) will expire after 3 months.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Any warranty given by us will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law. Where applicable, you may make a claim in relation to goods that are faulty in accordance with our 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions. This warranty only applies where specifically advertised in the product’s listing.
Goods that you purchase from us may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by Hera Bathware, and rights you may have in relation to those warranties are separate to any warranty rights given to you by Hera Bathware. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
All Good MUST installed by LICENCESED PLUMBER.
Process for Returns and Refunds
When seeking a return on a product, please contact us via Customer Support or via Your Account. Once contacted we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do no believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. Store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
In the case of goods and/or services redeemable through a third party provider, the refusal of a refund or Store Credit does not prevent you from seeking a refund directly from the provider.LICENSED PLUMBER