A bathroom basin is something that we all use every day. And therefore, it’s important to make this corner of your bathroom more impressive and stylish as possible. As accessories and fitting trends keep upgrading, now there is a wide range of bathroom basins in Melbourne available to suit all sizes or shapes of bathrooms.
In addition to being easy to use, a good washbasin can make a space functional, & surprisingly pleasing to the eye. So whether you’re replacing an old basin or purchasing a new one, here are the details to the best bathroom basins available in Melbourne in 2022:
1) Above Counter Basins: These are the basins that sit over the top of the vanity unit. These type basins are great as the design is versatile, & it works with an extended height of tapware and is best for those with storage space problems. It comes in a new and sleek look design that suits both modern and classical bathroom styles and is easy to install.
2) Cement Basins: This traditional version of basins made of cement is extremely versatile as it combines the characteristics of natural stone with the ability to be molded in different forms, with highly defined textures. The organic variations in the textures & colors of the surfaces create different aesthetic types and shapes including round, rectangle, oval, wall hung, extra-deep basin, etc.
3) Stainless Steel Basin: Out of all, stainless steel sinks are a highly popular sink material for commercial kitchens and bathrooms as they are low-maintenance, highly durable, heat-and stain-resistant, impervious to chipping and cracking, and affordable. With a sophisticated and bold design, solid stainless-steel basins are available in an array of finishes including rectangle, round, square, etc. made of brushed gold, nickel, graphite, and bronze.
4) Wall Hung Basins: Also referred to as a cloakroom basin or small sink, wall hung basins are good at optimizing space. It has a highly versatile design, offers modern, elegant styling which makes it ideal for small bathrooms, or any compact dimensions.
5) Inset Basins: Inset basins, also known as under-mount or under-counter basins, are installed under the counter to give a simple and minimalist look. The stylish, chic design of these space-saving basins makes them the center of attention. These sinks are recessed into the countertop, providing a sleek appearance that works well with traditional, vintage, classic, and ultra-modern themes.
Sinks are an essential part of every bathroom. Besides being functional, a basin is a great way to spruce up an outdated bathroom. You can effortlessly add elegance and sophistication to your bathroom with a premium basin. But make sure it is utilitarian, must fit your budget & compliment your available space.
Are you in search of buying bathroom basins in Melbourne? Hera Bathware provides an extensive range of products to suit all house needs. From high-quality stylish bathtubs to basins, taps, vanities, mirrors, cabinets, kitchen, and laundry accessories you can find great deals with Hera Bathware.